Monday, May 23, 2011

Give me strength

Hit the 'Next Blog' button and odds are you'll end up staring at one of the following;
1. Horses and dressage,
2. Gay sex tourists in Asia,
3. US-based Eastern European immigrants showcasing a series of big-breasted sports models, or
4. A new mother coming to terms with full-time parenting, and sharing her new little bundle's daily developmental milestones with the world.

Now I don't know much about what options 1-3 mean in real-time, but I can tell you that after only 3 days of single-parenting, I can't for the life of me work out how these new Mums have enough energy to blog.  I'm knackered!  And I've still got 2 weeks to go!

Surely gay, Asian, big-breasted horses with plaited tails would be an easier option than this?




Just wait 'till your MOTHER get home, Young Man!  Pic: http://www.flyfmkingston.com

1 comment:

  1. A much easier and more enjoyable option, however in the final analysis, surely parenting is more rewarding?

    ReplyDelete